Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||The backbone of the German infantry is a truck that can quickly move troops and equipment, and deploy them anywhere on the battlefield. Because it is unprotected, it should not be taken too close to the enemy.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- This truck has no armor and it is very easy to destroy; tanks and planes are a major threat to it. Enemies can also easily kill soldiers when they spawn into it, so make sure it is parked a little ways away from the front and is well hidden.
- This truck can have two supply crates equipped, use them!
- Using this as a defense vehicle is an effective tactic! Placing the truck near or on a secured base will allow instant deployment onto it. This is good for helping to defend a point against a strong enemy team.
- A good thing to use with an APC driver are grenades. This is because you can throw them in water crossings to disarm enemy mines that might be there.
- Shooting enemy cargo truck with infantry weapons makes enemies unable to further spawn on it, assuming a component is damaged or an occupant killed.
|Factory||Ambush DB||Dark Yellow||Lucky||Light Spring Three Color|
|Price (Credits)||130,000||40,000||489,000||Battle Pass Season 1|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
|Demolition Kit Supply Crate||Infantry Demolition Kit M1||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Flame Thrower Supply Crate||Einstossflammenwerfer 46||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Vehicle Required:||Blitz Truck|
|Blitz Truck Specialist|
|Using the Blitz Truck in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Points are awarded for transporting soldiers into battle.
The truck is based on the Opel Blitz