|“||The ‘Owl’ is a rather heavy American observation aircraft. It is armed with both forward and rear facing machine guns for defense. If manned by a skilled two man crew it can pose a real threat to more advanced enemy fighters.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- AP rounds are an upgrade to factory.
- HE isn't worth the cost on the owl.
- Look for jeeps to bomb as they can score lots of points.
- If fighting a Head To Head Aim Above the Engine block sometimes it can kill the Pilot.
- When bombing put the target just in front of the nose in FPV for a rough guide.
|Name||Explosion Damage/Radius||Penetration||Damage||Near/Far Range||Far Penetration||Far Damage||Correction Angle||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Cost per Shot||Maintenance Load|
|[.30-06 Springfield] M2 .30-06 Ball||@ m||3.3mm - 6.6mm||15 - 20||10m/700m||10%||50%||°||852 m/s||340||4||0.17||0:00s|
|[.30-06 Springfield] Pomeroy Explosive||200 @ 1m||1.1mm - 5.5mm||42 - 62.999996||10m/700m||10%||50%||°||852 m/s||4,500||54||2.25||0:15s|
|[.30-06 Springfield] M2AP .30-06 Springfield||@ m||7.7mm - 18.7mm||15 - 20||10m/700m||10%||50%||°||852 m/s||1,400||16||0.28||0:15s|
|Factory||Dark Earth & Green|
|Vehicle Required:||Curtiss O-52 'Owl'|
|Curtiss O-52 'Owl' Specialist|
|Using the Curtiss O-52 'Owl' reconnaissance aircraft in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Points are scored for damaging or killing enemy aircraft aswell as ground units.
- Against armor