Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||The GAZ-67 is a general purpose four-wheel drive vehicle used by the Soviet military. It’s main design has been copied from the American Willys ‘JEEP’. It serves the important role of immediate troop transportation.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The vehicle must be equipped on your character before you can spawn with one in battle. You must also be in a Motorized Infantry Assault Team.
- This vehicle is both cheap and invaluable; it is recommended to purchase one as soon as you are able.
- Hold your crouch (Ctrl) key to keep your head down. Although you lose some visibility, you’re a smaller target.
- This vehicle is quite fast and easily spins out of control if you don't let up on the gas while turning corners or cresting hills.
- It is recommended that you attach a Supply crate to the back of your jeep. This can save your life when in a fierce fire-fight. Alternatively, you can equip the Panzerfaust 60 supply crate for anti-tank situations.
|Factory||Vasyugan Light||Kutuzov Two Tone||Light Green 4BO||Unpainted Metal|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Mounted PM M1910/30||Machine Gun||9,200||110||92||0:02s|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
|Demolition Kit Supply Crate||Infantry Demolition Kit M1||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Flame Thrower Supply Crate||Einstossflammenwerfer 46||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Using the GAZ-67 terrain vehicle in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Points are awarded for transporting soldiers into battle.