Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||Hetzer means ‘chaser’ in German and that is exactly what this small and fast tank destroyer does best. Low profile, sloped armor and a powerful 75mm cannon makes it a difficult to see, hard hitting opponent on the battlefield.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Play defensively and slow with the Hetzer. It isn't fast and you must turn the tank to aim the cannon, so you need to be sneaky and keep a long distance between yourself and your enemies. If someone gets close to you, press "C" (by default) to switch to the MG gunner seat in order to kill them.
- The Hetzer's frontal armor can withstand a couple of small-caliber rounds before it becomes ineffective, however it is not effective at all against heavier tanks.
- As with all German tanks, it is highly recommended that you buy a camo for it, to help with ambushes.
- Having a support gunner in the Remote MG turns you into a mobile pillbox. Quite useful in objectives and even towns.
- To fool infantry, turn the main gun away, but man the Remote MG. This will cause them to think you are not aiming at them, and when they try to get close you can take them out.
- Hetzer's support gunner is fully protected while still being able to turn 360 degrees, which is ideal when engaging infantry.
- Hetzer's main gun lacks raw damage and is highly reliant on the commander's weakspot knowledge in order to maximize its tank destroying potential.
- Hetzer lacks hitpoint, making it very fragile and vulnerable to all sorts of incoming fire. The incredibly weak side and rear armor only adds to this issue. Try to avoid getting shot at all.
|Name||Explosion Damage/Radius||Penetration||Damage||Near/Far Range||Far Penetration||Far Damage||Correction Angle||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Cost per Shot||Maintenance Load|
|[75×495mm R] 7.5cm Panzergranate 39||100 @ 1m||95mm - 115mm||1325 - 1475||10m/1500m||5%||30%||6°||750 m/s||2,300||27||5.75||0:00s|
|[75×495mm R] 7.5cm Sprenggranatpatrone 38||200 @ 10m||15mm - 35mm||315 - 1050||10m/1500m||5%||30%||0°||550 m/s||7,400||88||18.5||0:20s|
|[75×495mm R] 7.5cm Panzergranate 40||100 @ 1m||143mm - 158mm||1325 - 1475||10m/1000m||5%||15%||3°||930 m/s||6,300||77||15.75||0:02.5s|
|[75×495mm R] 7.5cm Granate 38 Hohlladung/B||150 @ 8m||85mm - 105mm||1238 - 1350||10m/1500m||100%||100%||6°||450 m/s||13,600||160||34||0:00s
|[7.92×57mm Mauser] S.m.K.||@ m||3mm - 6mm||19 - 21||10m/700m||5%||30%||2°||1133.16 m/s||
|Factory||Ambush DB||Dark Yellow|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
|Demolition Kit Supply Crate||Infantry Demolition Kit M1||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Flame Thrower Supply Crate||Einstossflammenwerfer 46||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
- Against armor