Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||The ‘bucket automobile’ is a light multi-role armored car. It is robust and well liked by German infantry for whom it serves as fast transportation. It is armed with a single 7.92mm MG34 machinegun for defense.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- This vehicle is both cheap and invaluable; it is recommended to purchase one as soon as you are able.
- The Kübelwagen is notoriously prone to flipping on rough terrain when moving above half speed. Slow down before hitting bumps.
- Passengers are great, a bus is not. You become a larger and larger target both physically and mentally. The enemy seeks out these type of killing sprees. One well-placed explosive (mine, grenade, shell, or bomb) eliminates a plethora of team resources, especially at the start of the round.
- As a gunner, refrain from aimlessly firing at anything that is not an enemy soldier or jeep, tanks cannot be damaged by your machine gun regardless of where you hit them.
- Hold your crouch (Ctrl) key to keep your head down. Although you lose some visibility, you’re a smaller target.
|Factory||Ambush DB||Dark Yellow||Red Oxide Primer||Grey & Brown|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Mounted MG34||Machine Gun||9,200||110||92||0:02s|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
|Demolition Kit Supply Crate||Infantry Demolition Kit M1||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Flame Thrower Supply Crate||Einstossflammenwerfer 46||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|