Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||The Chaffee is a late-war American light tank. It is fast and with its lightweight 75mm main gun it packs a serious punch compared to other light tanks. The Chaffee is often used in harassing tactics against heavier tanks.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The Chaffee has far less reserve ammunition than the previous American light tank, the M5A1. Maintain firing discipline, as the tank only carries 48 rounds.
- With its 75mm gun and high mobility, the Chaffee can easily flank and attack larger enemy tanks where their armor is thinner.
- The 75mm HE round has a larger explosive radius than the 37mm HE of the M5A1. Use it to your advantage when engaging infantry.
- Unlike the M5A1 Stuart, the reload time of the 75mm gun is noticeably longer.
- The armor on the Chaffee is still relatively thin, so avoid direct confrontations against heavier armor,
- The 75mm round is quite heavy, and so it will arc noticeably higher. Zero its sights to the proper range by pressing your jump key.
- The spawn cost of the Chaffee is over 700 credits, significantly higher than other light tanks. Be careful not to rush headlong into battle and waste a tank.
- The Chaffee has a relatively long deploy timer. Dying with it in gamemodes outside of tank encounter will result in a roughly 3 minute wait for your next Chaffee.
|Name||Explosion Damage/Radius||Penetration||Damage||Near/Far Range||Far Penetration||Far Damage||Correction Angle||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Cost per Shot||Maintenance Load|
|[75mm L/40] 75mm AP, M72, Shot||100 @ 1m||81mm - 101mm||1134 - 1282.5||10m/1500m||5%||30%||4°||619 m/s||3,000||35||7.5||0:00s|
|[75mm L/40] 75mm APC, M61, Shot||100 @ 1m||92mm - 112mm||1215 - 1350||10m/1500m||5%||50%||6°||619 m/s||9,350||110||23.38||0:00s|
|[75mm L/40] 75mm HVAP, T45, Shot||100 @ 1m||117mm - 137mm||1134 - 1282.5||10m/1000m||5%||15%||3°||869 m/s||7,650||90||19.13||0:10s|
|[75mm L/40] 75mm HE, M48, Shell||200 @ 12m||8mm - 25mm||472.5 - 756||10m/2000m||5%||30%||0°||463 m/s||7,900||95||19.75||0:20s
|M2 .30-06 Ball||@ m||3mm - 6mm||19 - 21||10m/700m||5%||30%||°||1107.6 m/s||
|Factory||Ardennes Four Color||Olive Drab & Black||Lustreless Light Olive & Green|
|Price (Credits)||184,000||135,000||Battle Pass Season 1|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
|Demolition Kit Supply Crate||Infantry Demolition Kit M1||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Flame Thrower Supply Crate||Einstossflammenwerfer 46||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
- Against armor