|Type:||Infantry Support Vehicles|
|Machine Gun:||12.7mm M2HB|
|Armor HP Multiplier:||1.5|
|Max Speed:||64 km/h
|Off-Road Speed:||33 km/h
|Reverse Speed:||18 km/h
|Requirement:||- 9th Grade|
|“||The M3A1 is a light armoured halftrack. It is armed with a single .50 cal heavy machine gun for defense against infantry. The vehicle is used to deploy infantry troops anywhere in the combat zone.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Your M3 is a spawn-point for the rest of your team. Try to conceal the location. Use riverbanks, trees, hills, or other terrain masking to prevent the enemy from locating it.
- Do not unlock friendly APCs. Doing so will not let your team spawn on it, and will remove the spawn capability from the APC.
- Enemies love to camp these spawn-points. Be alert when spawning, and check your surroundings. If you are killed when spawning, let the rest of your team know!
- If you find numerous enemies seemingly coming from a direction that is unnatural based on the map you are playing, take a friendly along and scout the area for a German SdKfz 251/1 (the German equivalent to the American M3 Half-track).
- Holding crouch lets you to lower the driver's bullet proof shield.
- The machine gun should only ever be used as a last effort in defending the APC, try to not use it often because it can lead to helping the enemy team discover the APC.
- A good thing to use with an APC driver are grenades. This is because you can throw them in water crossings to disarm enemy mines that might be there.
|Factory||Ardennes Four Color||Olive Drab & Black|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
Gallery[edit | edit source]