|Type:||Infantry Fighting Vehicles|
|Main Cannon:||37mm M6 L/53|
|Max Speed:||72 km/h
|Off-Road Speed:||14.3 km/h
|Reverse Speed:||35 km/h
|Requirement:||- 12th Grade|
|“||The M8 Greyhound is a small armored car used primarily for reconnaissance. It is fast in rough terrain and with a 37mm main gun it packs a serious punch for such a small vehicle. It is very vulnerable to landmines.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Recon vehicles benefit from infantry perks such as fast reload which grants 40% reload increase as well as infantry first which increases soft target damage by 50% amongst which everything under light tanks counts although not enough to 1 OHK cars since recon cannon damage is reduce by 25%.
- Be careful, you can easily be shot/sniped out of the drivers seat.
- Your armour is lighter but you are quicker. Avoiding enemy tanks is the best policy (flight rather than fight).
- Watch out for the SdKfz-222, this vehicle can easily kill you in one clip.
- Never park out in the middle of a field unless the enemies are out of tanks and/or SdKfz's.
- The Soviet Reconnaissance vehicle, the BA-64B is not a relevant threat for the M8 Greyhound.
- The Soviet BA-6 is a much greater threat than the BA-64B, It boasts an armament comparable to your own. Be sure to control the engagement if you encounter one.
|Factory||Ardennes Four Color||Olive Drab & Black|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|