For the original variant used by the United States, see Motorcycle 42WLA
|“||The 42WLA is an army motorcycle used for quick transportation of troops or scouting. The motorcycle can be used to get one or two soldiers behind enemy positions for a surprise attack or reconnaissance.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Be careful, snipers are especially keen to fast moving vehicles, especially if they are carrying enemy recon. Stick to the hills and edges of the map to refrain from drawing to much attention to yourself.
- When in enemy territory, watch out for the German motorcycle, the R75.
- Keep moving; speed is your main weapon in this vehicle. This motorcycle is the fastest land-based vehicle in the game!
- Watch out for small humps and dips in the road, as these easily can make you lose control and spin out, making you an easy target for enemy snipers.
- The 42WLA is immune to enemy AT mines, making it an effective vehicle when the enemy is using them.
|Factory||Vasyugan Light||Kuzutov Two Tone||Light Green 4BO||Unpainted Metal|
|Vehicle Required:||Motorcycle 42WLA|
|[[File:|100px]] 42WLA Specialist|
|Using the 42WLA motorcycle in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Points are awarded for transporting soldiers into battle.