|“||Tiger I, the legendary answer to the impressive new tanks fielded by Russia after the initial shock of the German invasion. The dreaded 88mm main gun and the extremely thick frontal armor makes it deadly to all enemy tanks.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Do not take what you've seen from WW2 Tiger tank duels for granted. Tiger Is are not invincible: they're relatively sluggish, and late war tanks are going to have no problem penetrating their flat armor. Going into battle overconfident and thinking you'll bounce every shot will simply get you killed.
- When engaging enemy armor, be sure to be in cover and shoot first to gain the advantage over your adversary.
- Medium Tanks such as the M4A3E8 Sherman and the T-34/85 can destroy you if you don't pay attention. Check your surroundings frequently.
- ANGLE YOUR ARMOR. Your entire hull, while good in raw thickness, is completely flat. Angling it roughly 20-40 degrees to the left or right will provide enough of an angle to protect you from most frontal shots while not risking your weak side armor to be penned either.
- A lone Tiger is a dead Tiger. Unless you intend on ambushing an enemy, staying in urban areas without friendly anti-armor and/or anti AT infantry support is a death sentence.
- Since the armor 2.0 update, the Tiger I has yet to receive a proper mantlet (likely a bug). This means literally *every* tank cannon can penetrate the gun mantlet section and damage the tank (even a 37mm AP shot from a light tank's gun!).
- Worse yet, the cannon barrel and breech are also conveniently placed under the protection of the mantlet, meaning those modules will get easily destroyed. A destroyed cannon breach will drastically increase the tank's reload speed, essentially ensuring the loss of a shootout for the Tiger I.
- Avoid close range engagements against hostile tanks at all for the very 2 reasons stated above. The Tiger I WILL lose to any experienced player with such knowledge.
- In a shootout, wiggle your hull and turret violently after each shot to reduce the chance of your cannon barrel and breech getting hit and destroyed.
|Name||Explosion Damage/Radius||Penetration||Damage||Near/Far Range||Far Penetration||Far Damage||Correction Angle||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Cost per Shot||Maintenance Load|
|[88×571mm R] 8.8cm Panzergranate 39||130 @ 1m||122mm - 142mm||1422 - 1659||10m/1500m||5%||30%||6°||773 m/s||5,800||69||14.5||0:00s|
|[88×571mm R] 8.8cm Sprenggranatpatrone||175 @ 10m||20mm - 40mm||630 - 1050||10m/1500m||5%||30%||°||600 m/s||17,000||195||42.5||0:20s|
|[88×571mm R] 8.8cm Panzergranate 40||130 @ 1m||161mm - 181mm||1422 - 1659||10m/1000m||5%||15%||3°||930 m/s||8,160||96||20.4||0:10s|
|[88×571mm] 8.8cm Granate 39 Hohlladung||150 @ 9m||100mm - 120mm||1300 - 1508||10m/1500m||100%||100%||6°||600 m/s||22,100||260||55.25||0:00s
|[7.92×57mm Mauser] S.m.K.||@ m||3mm - 6mm||19 - 21||10m/700m||5%||30%||2°||1133.16 m/s||
|Factory||Ambush DB||Dark Yellow|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
|Demolition Kit Supply Crate||Infantry Demolition Kit M1||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Flame Thrower Supply Crate||Einstossflammenwerfer 46||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
- Against armor