The Player Progression system was introduced as an addition to the Furness update and replaced the Tier system.
It is meant to gradually introduce new players to different aspects of the game and reward them along the way.
- You rank up by increasing your score which is done by playing the action game with any soldier of any faction.
- The soldier ranks do NOT relate to the progression score or levels.
- You can earn 75k credits, 70k warfunds and 200 gold throughout the 12 player levels.
- As you progress through the player levels, you unlock more game modes and unlock the ability to play as different soldier classes and with that a character for the class.
- At level 10 you are allowed to participate in war battles which are generally harder but give higher rewards (experience and warfunds).
- Level 12 is the final level and is reached by reaching a score of 50k.