|Main Cannon:||100mm D-10S M1944 L/55|
|Ammo Count (per type):||35|
|Front (Upper):||? mm|
|Front (Lower):||? mm|
|Sides (Upper):||? mm|
|Sides (Lower):||? mm|
|Front (Turret):||? mm|
|Side (Turret):||? mm|
|Rear (Turret):||? mm|
|Armor HP Multiplier:||15|
|Class Restriction||Tank Crewman|
|Max Speed:||48 km/h
|Off-Road Speed:||25.5 km/h
|Reverse Speed:||12 km/h
|Ribbon Required:||Armor Assault|
|Requirement:||- 11th Grade|
|“||Introduced in 1944, the SU-100 is a significant upgrade to its predecessor, the SU-85. With almost twice the frontal armor thickness and armed with the powerful 100mm D-10S High Velocity gun, this vehicle can take on any foe.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The SU-100 is the hardest-hitting heavy tank destroyer in the game and is the second heaviest hitting heavy-category tank overall (only outmatched by the IS-2).
- The SU-100 lacks a turret, has poor gun depression, and has no coaxial MG. It fares poorly both against infantry (especially up close) and small ridges on the terrain.
- SU-100's frontal armor isn't very reliable, and its HP is lackluster for a heavy category tank. Thus, close-range head-on engagements against tier 2 heavy tanks are not recommended.
- SU-100 sometimes can face cannon breech issues (somewhat easy to get taken out), which is another reason not to engage tier 2 heavy tanks at close range.
- SU-100 has a very limited ammo capacity of only 35 rounds per slot.
- SU-100's main gun has excellent ballistics performance. Coupling with its double zoom optic (which is also one-of-its-kind among Soviet tanks), it performs admirably in long-range engagements.
|Name||Penetration||Damage||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Cost per Shot||Maintenance Load|
|[100mm] BR-412||100mm - 125mm||1744 - 2242||1000 m/s||Unknown||Unknown||25||0:00s|
|[100mm] BR-412B APBC||180mm - 225mm||1517 - 1950||1130 m/s||21,000||245||52.5||0:20s|
|[100mm] OF-412 High Explosive||20mm - 40mm||630 - 1050||750 m/s||22,000||253||55||0:15s|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
- Against armor