|“||The german SdKfz 234/2 is a fast, lightly armoured, reconnaissance vehicle. The 8-wheel steering makes it highly maneuverable and the 50mm KwK 39 cannon can deal with everything enemy infantry can throw at it.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- Always stay mobile with the Puma. Your fast-reloading gun allows for quick hit-n-run strategies against unwary opponents. sneak behind enemy lines (such as the woods behind O2 Runway on Forward Airfield) and pop out at random intervals to put the pain on enemy tanks, backing off into the woods to repair and avoid enemy AT infantry. The Puma works best with Gunner badge to emphasize its' strengths with a fast reload, turning the Puma into a fast-firing AP spud gun that can sweep away oncoming infantry & tanks with ease.
- When playing against Soviets, always keep your ears open for PTRD/PTRS gunfire. Enemies will often attempt to get close to ensure penetrating shots at close range, so be sure to keep the MG42 on standby to deal with them.
- As with all German IFV, it is highly recommended that you buy a camo for it, to help with ambushes.
- Always keep your ears open for Anti-Tank gunfire. Enemies will often attempt to get close to ensure penetrating shots at close range, so be sure to keep the MG42 on standby to deal with them.
- The 50mm Kwk 39 L/60 fires 50mm Panzergranate 39 AP rounds that, base, can penetrate 45mm-70mm of armor and deal 350-550 damage. The 50mm Kwk39 L/60 itself has a 1.1X damage and 1.1X penetration multiplier, increasing these values to 49mm-77mm penetration and 385-605 damage.
- Thin, flat armor.
- Large profile makes it an easier target.
- Weak ammo rack.
- Fast reloading cannon.
- High speed and maneuverability, capable of out-maneuvering and circling foes.
|Factory||Ambush DB||Dark Yellow|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
|Vehicle Required:||SdKfz 234/2 "Puma"|
|SdKfz 234/2 "Puma" Specialist|
|Using the SdKfz 234/2 "Puma" reconnaissance vehicle in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
More points are awarded for using the vehicles armament to destroy enemy soldiers and vehicles.