Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||The ‘G’ variant of the Sturmgeschütz III has been fitted with a long barrel 75mm cannon enabling it to fire armor-piercing rounds. Together with 80mm thick frontal armor this vehicle is built to stalk and destroy tanks.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- The Stug III is vulnerable to flanking from turreted tanks. If one of such tanks is spotted attempting to flank you, shoot out one of their tracks to foil their plan.
- Stug III lacks a coaxial MG, which limits its anti-infantry capability.
- With recent updates, a gunner shield was added to the roof-mounted MG34, which allows the gunner to fire while remaining protected frontally from return fire by enemy infantry. However, the gunner is still vulnerable from the sides and rear, which the bullet shield does not protect.
- The armor on the front is effective against smaller cannons (such as 37mm shots from the M5A1 Stuart). However, it is not reliable at stopping medium tank gun's fire, and won't protect you against more advanced tank guns at all.
- The Stug III's cannon breech and barrel are relatively easy to destroy. Hence, close-range engagements should be avoided.
- The Stug III isn't very mobile and often gets outclassed by heavier tanks. Effectively using one requires a good amount of tanking experience.
|Name||Explosion Damage/Radius||Penetration||Damage||Near/Far Range||Far Penetration||Far Damage||Correction Angle||Velocity||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Cost per Shot||Maintenance Load|
|[75×495mm R] 7.5cm Panzergranate 39||100 @ 1m||114mm - 138mm||1590 - 1770||10m/1500m||5%||30%||6°||750 m/s||2,300||27||5.75||0:00s|
|[75×495mm R] 7.5cm Granate 38 Hohlladung/B||150 @ 8m||102mm - 126mm||1485.6 - 1620||10m/1500m||100%||100%||6°||450 m/s||13,600||160||34||0:00s|
|[75×495mm R] 7.5cm Panzergranate 40||100 @ 1m||171.6mm - 189.6mm||1590 - 1770||10m/1000m||5%||15%||3°||930 m/s||6,300||77||15.75||0:02.5s|
|[75×495mm R] 7.5cm Sprenggranatpatrone||200 @ 10m||18mm - 42mm||378 - 1260||10m/1500m||5%||30%||0°||550 m/s||7,400||88||18.5||0:20s
|[7.92×57mm Mauser] S.m.K.||@ m||3mm - 6mm||19 - 21||10m/700m||5%||30%||2°||1133.16 m/s||
|Factory||Ambush DB||Dark Yellow||Red Oxide Primer||Grey & Brown||Field Grey and White|
|Price (Credits)||195,000||60,000||Unknown||Unknown||Battle Pass Season 0|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
|Demolition Kit Supply Crate||Infantry Demolition Kit M1||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Flame Thrower Supply Crate||Einstossflammenwerfer 46||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
- Against armor