Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||This small four-wheel drive utility vehicle is used for transportation for all infantry. It is armed with the M1919 light machinegun for defense against infantry. The vehicle is fast and reliable even in rough terrain.||”|
|― Heroes & Generals|
- This vehicle is both cheap and invaluable; it is recommended to purchase one as soon as you are able.
- The Willys MB is fast and agile on straight roads, but it is prone to spinouts and flipping during offroading. Be mindful of the ground ahead of you, and slow down before crossing uneven terrain.
- As a gunner, refrain from aimlessly firing at things that are not enemies or things that cannot be damaged by your rounds. You have limited ammunition, you make a lot of noise, and your gun has a cool-down time.
- Passengers are great, a bus is not. You become a larger and larger target both physically and mentally. The enemy seeks out these type of killing sprees. One well-placed explosive (mine, grenade, shell, or bomb) eliminates a plethora of team resources, especially at the start of the round.
- Hold your control (Ctrl) key to keep your head down. Although you lose some visibility, you’re a smaller target.
|Factory||Ardennes Four Color||Olive Drab & Black||Lustreless Olive Drab||Gloss Olive Drab Enamel|
Supply Crates and other upgrades can be fitted to your vehicle to aid nearby infantry.
|Name||Contents||Credits Cost||Gold Cost||Spawn Cost||Maintenance Load|
|Mounted M1919A4||Machine Gun||9,200||110||92||0:02s|
|Ammunition Supply Crate||Ammo||1,300||15||12||0:02s|
|Medic Supply Crate||Health||4,400||52||44||0:02s|
|Anti-tank Supply Crate||Panzerfaust 60||7,500||90||68||0:02s|
|Demolition Kit Supply Crate||Infantry Demolition Kit M1||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Flame Thrower Supply Crate||Einstossflammenwerfer 46||Battle Pass Season 0||44||0:02s|
|Vehicle Required:||Truck, 1/4 Ton, 4x4|
|Truck 4x4 Specialist|
|Using the Truck, 1/4 ton, 4x4 terrain vehicle in battle will earn you points on this ribbon.|
Points are awarded for transporting soldiers into battle.
- The fuel gauge on the dashboard goes down by half when the internal fuel tank is destroyed. It remains unchanged when the jerry can to the rear acting as an external fuel tank is destroyed.