Veteran Membership can be purchased using in game gold or Credits. Veteran Membership remains on your account even after changing factions at the start of a new war, so long as you still have membership time remaining. Membership time begins as soon as you purchase the membership plan and ends within the stated time frame from the time purchased. There are three options to membership status;
Purchasing Veteran Membership[edit | edit source]
To purchase Veteran Membership status, navigate to the top left of your character screen and click on the Store link. You will find the Veteran Membership listed in the Memberships link from the Store page.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
There are 6 benefits of having the Veteran Membership status.
- +25% Credits Earned - Whenever you earn credits in the game you earn 25% more than standard members.
- +75% Warfunds Earned - Whenever you earn warfunds in the game you earn 75% more than standard members.
- +100% XP Gained - Whenever you gain tactical or combat experience in battles, you gain 100% more than standard members.
- +25% Ribbon XP Gained - Whenever you gain ribbon experience (Combat Ribbon) in battles, you gain 25% more than standard members - this you can do without a Veteran membership, as long as you have Gold, the prices are different for each Combat Ribbon, but it always gives you a 50% modifier regardless of the price.
- Additional Extra Combat Badge Slot - All your characters can wear 2 combat badges at the same time instead of 1.
- +1 Weapon Slot - All your characters can now carry 4 weapons instead of 3 like normal soldiers (however the amount of Equipment points doesn't change - e.g. if you are a Veteran playing as an infantry, you still only get 10 Equipment Points - but now you can carry 4 weapons instead of 3.
Upon the end of your Veteran Membership status, your account will revert back to the Standard membership.